Schuller kuechen

spring

Hello!

First I need to apologise, because I am writing this message in English, my German is very rusty, I havent been using it very often :-[. I hope you can help me anyway, despite my english.

I come from Slovenia and I am in process of buying new kitchen. So far I have fallen in love with Schueller kitchens, but I have no idea, in whitch price range these kitchens belong (and in whitch quality). I know Nolte , Nobilia , Alno . Are Schueller kitcens comperable to any of these? There is no dealer for Schueller kitchens in Slovenia, as far as I know, so I would at least want to know what I am dealing with, if I decide to go buy it to Austria.

Thank you very much

Sunny greetings from Slovenia
Andreja

P.S You can write back in german, I understand quite well, except writing and talking are my problem :'(

PATHFINDER

Spezialist
Hi spring!

If you want to buy a "Schüller ", than you're on good way.
It is nearly in the same range of quality like Nobilia . Maybe a little bit higher...

Have fun with your new kitchen!

Juri

Mitglied

Confirm. Good Choice!

Good luck with the alpen-germans! :oops: (insider joke - but Austrians won't roll on the floor laughing)

Juri

Deutsche Übersetzung:

Bestätigung. Gute Wahl!

Viel Spaß mit den lieben Nachbarn!

Juri

spring

Themenersteller:in
Viel dank!

(BTW: Juri, :-) :-), interesting, Croats call us Alpine Croats, small world)

Neff Hausgeräte Ballerina Küchen Blum Bewegungstechnologie Weibel - Intelligente Küchenlüftung

Neff Spezial

Blum Zonenplaner

Weibel Abluft-Tuning

Weibel Abluft-Tuning
Oben