dunkler Küche und klein, aber große Wohnzimmer, wie kann ich planen?

cindycindy

Mitglied

Hallo Zusammen,

I have got many good suggestion for my last kitchen planning last year and really appreciate it. Unfortunately I have to seek your suggestion and idea again since I have to move to another city next year and plan a tough kitchen. Please see the below floorplan.

I have to say, the kitchen is not in good position. Since the Apartment's living room is big and deep, the kitchen is in the middle of the apartment therefore seems a little bit dark. The space of the Kitchen is also limited. I was also wondering if I should take this apartment, however the environment and surroundings are very nice, and the design of the compound also attractive. I decided to take this apartment.

Since the L shape is very small, it looks like the size could not match the big living room. I would also like to have a doubledoor Refrigerator and wonder where should I put it. Is there still place to make an island for the kitchen? Or shall I have the side wall of the dinning/living room for kitchen, which is like Z shape?

Your comments is really appreciated. If there's any comments about how to make the room/kitchen lighter (heller), it is also appreciated. Thank you all!

Warm Regards,
Cindycindy

Checkliste zur Küchenplanung

Anzahl Personen im Haushalt: 2
Davon Kinder?:
Art des Gebäudes?:
Neu-/Umbau, Planänderungen möglich
Körpergrössen aller Hauptbenutzer (wegen Arbeitshöhe ) in cm: 165
Brüstungshöhe des Fensters (in cm):
Fensterhöhe (in cm):
Raumhöhe in cm:
245cm
Heizung: Fussbodenheizung
Sanitäranschlüsse: variabel an aktueller Wand
Ausführung Kühlgerät: Stand-Alone bis 75 cm Breite
Kühlgerät Größe: bis 178 cm Höhe
Ausführung Tiefkühl (TK)-Gerät: Nicht erforderlich bzw. steht woanders
Dunstabzugshaube: Umluft
Backofen etc. hochgebaut?: Wenn möglich
Hochgebauter Geschirrspüler?: Nein
Kochfeldart: Induktion
Kochfeldbreite ca. (in cm)?: 90cm
Spülenform: 1 Becken mit Abtropffläche
Geplante Heißgeräte: Einbaumikrowelle, Backofen
Küchenstil: Modern
Sitzmöglichkeit in der Küche / im Küchenbereich: Keine
Sitzmöglichkeit: Für wieviel Personen?: für 4 Personen
Sitzmöglichkeit: Tisch - wenn gesonderter Tisch oder offene Küche: Wird nach Bedarf neu gekauft
Gewünschte o. vorhandene Tischgröße: 200cm
Wofür soll der Sitzplatz in der Küche genutzt werden? Wie häufig?: 2
Welche Arbeitshöhe ist angedacht (in cm)?: 87cm
Was steht auf der Arbeitsplatte oder soll dort stehen?: Wasserkocher, Toaster
Welche weiteren Küchenmaschinen müssen in der Küche untergebracht werden?: Sonstiges (evtl. im Beitragstext benennen)
Was soll in der Küche außer den Standards untergebracht werden?:
Welchen Stauraum gibt es sonst noch?:
Was/wie wird gekocht? (Alltagsküche, Menüs, Snacks usw):
Alltagsküche
Wie häufig wird gekocht?: (fast) täglich 2x warm
Wird alleine gekocht? Oder auch gemeinsam? Mit und für Gäste?: auch gemeinsam
Was stört an der bisherigen Küche und was soll die neue Küche unbedingt können? Warum?: Wandabschlussprofil-Ausführung Kunststoff Dekor mag ich nicht.
Welche Mülltrennung soll in der Küche vorgehalten werden?: Biomüll, Restmüll
Steht schon ein Küchenhersteller fest oder wird bevorzugt?: egar
Steht schon ein Gerätehersteller fest oder wird bevorzugt?: Bosch oder Siemens
Preisvorstellung (Budget): bis 10.000,-

Anhänge

• Grundniss.png
    Grundniss.png
    161,2 KB · Aufrufe: 317
  • A04.jpg
    A04.jpg
    97,2 KB · Aufrufe: 315
Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Mela

Premium
Welcom Cindy,
wie ich sehe hast du bereits mehrere Beiträge in deutsch verfasst. Mein Englisch reicht für deinen Text leider nicht ganz aus. Außerdem benötigen wir einen lesbaren vermaßten Grundriss.

cindycindy

Mitglied

Themenersteller:in
küche mit Messung.png
Welcom Cindy,
wie ich sehe hast du bereits mehrere Beiträge in deutsch verfasst. Mein Englisch reicht für deinen Text leider nicht ganz aus. Außerdem benötigen wir einen lesbaren vermaßten Grundriss.

wenn möglich, ich versuch gern auf deutsch unterhalten. Wenn ich finde ich meine Meinung nicht richtig erklären kann, schreibe ich auf English. Trotzdem kann ich deutsch lesen.

Anbei ist Küche Grundriss mit Messung. Vielen Dank!

Anhänge

• kuche messung 2.pdf
    245,7 KB · Aufrufe: 245
Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Evelin

Mitglied

Cindy, we need the cold and warm water position, pls measure or inquire. If you have access to theapartment can hou take apicture of the kitchen space pls?

From what i gather, there is a 10cm wall and the end. But there are some other measurements before the wall which i can't quite figure out.

cindycindy

Mitglied

Hi Evelin,

Glad to see you again and thank you for replying me! I really appreciate your help last year. :rose:

Please find the picture for your reference. I did not take the measurement of the exact position of water, plugs, etc. Hope the picture helps somewhat to figure out. Thank you again!
IMG_0490.JPG
IMG_0491.JPG
IMG_0498.JPG

cindycindy

Mitglied

Cindy, we need the cold and warm water position, pls measure or inquire. If you have access to theapartment can hou take apicture of the kitchen space pls?

From what i gather, there is a 10cm wall and the end. But there are some other measurements before the wall which i can't quite figure out.

I will get the exact cold and warm water position tomorrow and update.

Kind Regards,
Cindy

cindycindy

Mitglied

Unfortunately the apartment is under cement paving and I could not enter into. I have to wait one week to take the measurement.

cindycindy

Mitglied

Finally I got the measurement of the the warm water and cold water. Please find the photo for your reference. Thank you very much!
* WW to the left wall =111cm, KW to the right wall =72cm*

Anhänge

• kuche WW & KW.jpg
    kuche WW & KW.jpg
    121 KB · Aufrufe: 220

cindycindy

Mitglied

Hallo! Can you help to give any suggestions, whether I should put my refridgerator outside the kitchen? The Kitchen is really small, and I prefer to have a double-door refridge.

I got two plans from the kitchen planner, however, neither seems satisfying. I need to decide the allocation of all plugs (Steckdose) latest on Thursday. Do you have any idea, what's the rough layout (especially for the electrical appliances) of my kitchen? Thank you!:-)

Anhänge

• küche 1.jpg
    küche 1.jpg
    50,7 KB · Aufrufe: 232
  • küche 2.jpg
    küche 2.jpg
    99,2 KB · Aufrufe: 241

Evelin

Mitglied

sorry, I thought I did. I have been away lately a lot.

I was thinking about building a dry wall around the fridge at the end of the kitchen. That would allow you to continue with cabinetry facing the living room.

The kitchen from top left corner
The cabinets on the cooker side could be 10cm deeper or the benchtop. This is because there are 10cm left on the sink side if you go for standadr wide cabinetry.
Tocm deeper cabinet offer quite bit more in storage and if you can afford it, go for it.

spacer
40cm US 2-2-2
90cm US 2-2-2
blind corner

60cm oven
60en US 2-2-2
60cm US 3-3 with sink
60cm dishwasher
spacer

after the short wall the fridge/freezer with a fitted cabinet above, surrounded on two sides with drywall right up to the ceiing.

On the right, the rest of the wall you marked 184cm long, you can have any kind of cabinetry, doesn't have to be kitchen furniture. Thre is then about 150cm wall left.

You could have a little island
2 x 80cm US, 1-1-2-2, 70-75cm deep with endpieces.

There are companies who offer cabinets 70 oder 75cm deep. Schüller eg, has 70cm deep cabinets. If you go for a free standing island, maybe it is still possible that electricity could be laid to it.

If you don't want an Island, I suggest you change the drawers in the kitchen to 1-1-2-2. It makes it easier to get to cutlery and kitchen helpers.

The wall cabinets have max height. The one with the microwave needs to start lower, as otherwise you can't reach safely the food on the turntable.

Cindy31.JPG Cindy34.JPG Cindy32.JPG Cindy33.JPG

Anhänge

• Cindy_Evelin_PLAN3.KPL
    3,9 KB · Aufrufe: 207
  • Cindy_Evelin_PLAN3.POS
    10,5 KB · Aufrufe: 197

Evelin

Mitglied

in your kitchen plans from the studio, why has the dishwasher and sink been moved to short wall?

cindycindy

Mitglied

in your kitchen plans from the studio, why has the dishwasher and sink been moved to short wall?

Evelin, Thank you very much! You always bring me Surprise! :rose::rose:

The contractor installed the water pipe/connection on the short wall side, therefore they plann the dishwasher and sink there. Please refere to enclosed photo.

Your plan looks fantastic, however, since I will probably lease the apartment out, I have a limit budget for the kitchen. May I know your opionion, if I keep the L shape and put the refridge seperately on the opposite wall, will that be weird? My husband said, we could equip the kitchen like normal L shape without refridge, and the lessee could select a refridge according to his own requirement and place whereever he wants. Do you think it make sense?

Sorry, I am easy to lose my own way.:rolleyes:

Thank you again!

Anhänge

• kuche WW & KW.jpg
    kuche WW & KW.jpg
    121 KB · Aufrufe: 211

Evelin

Mitglied

what a bumper.I was so fixed on the idea that the water is behind the short wall and didn't figure out that your plans showed a different picture.

If it is going to be a rental I would not provide a fridge and the tenant shall choose where to put it.

In this plan, started from the left top corner

spacer
60 Dishwasher
60 US 3-3 with sink and waste bin
blind corner

80 US 1-1-2-2
80 US 1-1-2-2 with cooktop
30 US with door and shelves
60 HS with oven and microwave
spacer

In the high drawer under the oven you could store water bottles.

Cindy21.JPG Cindy22.JPG

Anhänge

• Cindy_Evelin_PLAN2.KPL
    3,9 KB · Aufrufe: 208
  • Cindy_Evelin_PLAN2.POS
    9,4 KB · Aufrufe: 219

cindycindy

Mitglied

HI Evelin, Thank you very much for the quickly respond!

I have two questions regarding your plan:

1. Since there are two drawers at the corner, is that means, I must use 'Grifflos' drawer to avoid Conflic when I open the drawer of the corner? Alternatively, I could replace the drawer at the long wall corner with open-door?

2. The length of the long wall is 2.9m instead of 3.1m. Therefore the order for the long wall is:
60 US open door
80 US 1-1-2-2 with cooktop
30 US with door and shelves
60 HS with oven and microwave spacer

Really appreciate your help! Have a good weekend!

Warm Regards,
Cindy

Evelin

Mitglied

the blind corner piece is 65 x 65cm, thus to give space for drawers with handles to open without any problems. So the 60 wide US is then 1-1-2-2 too, it will not cause any conflict.

Neff Hausgeräte Ballerina Küchen Blum Bewegungstechnologie Weibel - Intelligente Küchenlüftung

Neff Spezial

Blum Zonenplaner

Weibel Abluft-Tuning

Weibel Abluft-Tuning
Oben